AUN/SEED-Net is excited to announce that the Intensive Course for Management of Technology (MOT) for JFY 2017 is now open for application!
Here is what you will gain.
- You will stay in Kuala Lumpur for 2 weeks during 30 Jul – 12 Aug 2017.
- You will learn Value Configuration (Marketing), Intellectual Property, and Innovation applied for engineering faculty staff.
- You will visit companies and attend an industrial forum regarding University-Industry Collaboration during the course.
- And needless to say, you will have an opportunity to make relationship with faculty members from ASEAN leading universities who share the same interest as yours.
If you are an MI faculty staff in engineering fields, under 35 years of age, interested in the MOT course, but have never joined the course, here is what you have to do
- Download and read carefully the Implementation Guideline and Application Form available at http://www.seed-net.org/application-forms/
- Complete application forms
- Submit the complete application forms in soft copy titled “Application:MOT2017” to email@example.com BEFORE 15 (MON) May 2017
Once you are selected, AUN/SEED-Net will support your air ticket, accommodation, and daily allowance for non-local participants.
Reserve your place by earlier submission soon!
Please do not miss this chance!